We Have Lessons For Everyone
The Tiger Cubs program is designed for children who are ages 4, 5, and some 6 year olds. Students strengthen their ability to process instructions, focus on objectives, and interact amongst peers inside an energetic and fun martial arts based experience. This program is an introductory class preparing students for our Junior TaeKwonDo.
Let us help your child enhance their:
- Attention span
- Social skills
- Self control
- Self image
- Safety awareness
…to the point that they meet the requirements of the Junior TaeKwonDo program.
The Junior TaeKwonDo program is designed for ages 6 – 13.
These classes are broken down into beginner, intermediate and advanced, so each and every child will be given the proper curriculum needed at his or her own pace. The various athletic and artistic elements of class cultivate students into becoming skilled martial artists.
Our focus for Juniors:
- Develop physical, emotional and social skills
- Lifetime of self defense
- Positive self image
- Help channel aggressive energy
- Teach discipline and self control
- Encourage positive work and academic values
- Having fun in a safe environment
The Adult TaeKwonDo program is designed for ages 14 and above. This program is designed to develop fitness and self defense. We know most new students are apprehensive when beginning martial arts training so we start you off slowly within your ability and help you progress at your own rate.
Let us help you:
- Get in shape
- Develop lifetime self defense skills
- Relieve stress
- Develop confidence and strengthen your spirit
- All in a safe, exciting , professional environment!